Tadi nak balik tuu lari lah kejar mama , then tak perasan pun beg terbuka .
Patutlah pelik semacam , yelaa . Asal semua pandang kann ??
Rupanya beg tak tutup , alahai . maluuuuuuuuu nya *tutup muka*
saya malu tak terkataaaaaaa
Monday7:21 PM
Tadi nak balik tuu lari lah kejar mama , then tak perasan pun beg terbuka .
Patutlah pelik semacam , yelaa . Asal semua pandang kann ??
Rupanya beg tak tutup , alahai . maluuuuuuuuu nya *tutup muka*
Somebody That I Used To Know
Hi. Alia Asikin here. Lia for short. 16. i'm super weirdos. I do what i want. My life, my way. I love being alone without an accompany. I loves to push people away bcs i know no one 'll stay. I'm unappreciated. I've lost what i love and guess what i didnt fight for them i choose to be alone than with them. But Bestfriend 'll stay right? Late Shafiqah and Sabrina are my soulmate since forever. I'll make sure my future as bright as the sun. lot of hatred, Liaaa Kin.